RESMON PRO DIARYMedical device for daily monitoring of lung function and automatic detection of incoming disease exacerbation.
RESMON PRO DIARY
Resmon PRO DIARY is a medical device specifically developed to measure accurately the lung function using FOT and monitor patient’s status at home on a daily basis and with no need of direct medical supervision. Its user-friendly interface leads the patient through the measurement session that can include customizable questionnaires to collect patient’s symptoms or other physiological measures such as level of oxygen saturation and body weight.
At the end of each measurement session, innovative proprietary algorithms analyze the data and alerts are automatically sent to medical staff in case an increased risk of an incoming exacerbation is detected.
Such algorithms have been validated in a multicentric international clinical trial (CHROMED trial) that showed that home monitoring of COPD patients at home using the RESMON PRO DIARY is feasible and helps reducing the number of hospitalization and costs to manage the disease.
European CE Mark (MDD 93/42/EEC)
RESMON PRO DIARY can be configured to automatically and securely transmit data to the RESOLVE platform, the web portal developed by Restech for collecting, analyzing and interpreting the respiratory measurements. In particular, using the RESOLVE portal healthcare professionals can:
• View the measurements made by their patients
• Analyze the recorded data on an individual basis (for example by creating ad hoc plots)
• Export the raw data
Come and see our products RESMON PRO FULL and DIARY at the next ERS 2018 annual conference in Paris!
Remote monitoring of patients with chronic respiratory diseases (COPD, Asthma), Pharmacological trial, Research programs
How does Resmon PRO DIARY work?
Which frequencies are used for the measurement?
Which parameters can be measured?
- Inspiratory, expiratory and total Resistance and Reactance for each stimulating frequency (not available in PSRN mode)
- Breath by breath presence and degree of the expiratory flow limitation (EFL)
- Heterogeneity of airway obstruction measured with the frequency dependence of the inspiratory resistance
- Breathing pattern parameters, i.e. ventilation, respiratory rate, tidal volume, duty cycle, mean inspiratory and expiratory flow
- Presence of a trend of worsening of the lung function
- Degree of airways instability
RESMON PRO DIARY is the core of the remonte monitoring system for COPD patients distributed by VIVISOL srl in the following countries: Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Austria, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Slovenia and Switzerland.
If you are interested in alternative application, please contact directly us.