RESMON PRO FULLProfessional medical device for easy and advanced assessment of respiratory function.
RESMON PRO FULL
A professional medical device based on FOT, developed for a complete, in-depth functional assessment of respiratory system. RESMON PRO FULL is a diagnostic complement to spirometry for pulmonologists, pediatrician, allergists to easily and automatically assess:
- Degree and site of airway obstruction (central , small)
- presence of tidal expiratory flow limitation using the patented index ∆XRs obstruction
- eversibility and bronchoprovocation tests
- breathing pattern parameters
Moreover, thanks to its network capabilities and flexible data exporting features RESMON PRO FULL is an optimal tool for search protocols and pharmacological trials.
- European CE Mark (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- US FDA 510k clearance
- Health Canada
- Australia TGA
POINT 2016 (Product of outstanding Interest), European respiratory Society (ERS).
A new paper on the use of RESMON PRO FULL to evaluate the effects of airway clearance on patients with cystic fibrosis is available online!
ERCA-JIVD 2018 Satellite Symposium: New Non-invasive COPD Screening of EFL Within Home Therapy now available online!
Paediatrics, Sports medicine, Drug-effectiveness assessments, IRCCS (inpatient treatment and research hospitals), Specialist investigations, Research centres, Respiratory pathophysiology, Clinic diagnosis, Research centres
How does the RESMON PRO FULL WORKS?
The device is based on the analysis of the respiratory system’s response to small pressure signals. The test consists in breathing quietly for a few minutes in a mouthpiece connected to the device. It is not required any forced manoeuvres, i.e no need of efforts as in spirometry. See the following instructional video for further details. (video MGCD)
Which stimulating frequencies are available?
The following signals are available to measure within breath impedance:
• Single frequencies: 5 Hz, 6 Hz, 8 Hz, 10 Hz
• Enhanced optimized psrn: 5-11-19 Hz
Which parameters can be measured?
1. Inspiratory, expiratory and total Resistance and Reactance for each stimulating frequency (not available in PSRN mode)
1. Breath by breath presence and degree of the expiratory flow limitation (EFL);
3. Heterogeneity of airway obstruction measured with the frequency dependence of the inspiratory resistance;
4. Breathing pattern parameters, i.e. ventilation, respiratory rate, tidal volume, duty cycle, mean inspiratory and expiratory flow